About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Craftalong Tuesday - Happy Easter


Hi everyone and welcome to another Craftalong tuesday.  Today I've made a card using the really beautiful Daffodil Daydream bundle. I've been using this quite a bit lately and I'm loving using it a so much I thought I'd make a few more things to share with you. So if you pop back next week I'll share another project I've made with you all using this same bundle again. So let's see how I made this weeks then........

1. Cut a piece of old olive cardstock that measures 14.8cm x 21cm and score in half at 10.5cm this is the card base.
2. Cut 2 pieces of basic white cardstock measuring 10cm x 14.3cm and then glue one of these to the inside of the card.
3. Stamp the border image from the stampset across the other piece of white cardstock, using old olive and daffodil delight ink, making sure you alternate the colours as you go along, I started from the bottom of the cardstock and worked my way up.
4. Cut a piece of vellum the same size as the white cardstock and attach it to the white, stamped card by placing a couple of glue dots in the centre so that the topper on the finished card covers them up.
5. Tie some of the linen thread around the 2 layers tying them at the front in a knot. Tie a small bow with the thread and attach to the knot with a glue dot. Glue these 2 layers flat to the card front.
6. Die cut 2 of the stitched so sweetly rectangles out, I used 2 that sat nicely inside each other, one of these is cut from old olive cardstock the other from basic white. I then die cut one more of the smaller rectangles out from the retired sale-a bration papers called Daffodil afternoon, and glued this flat onto the white one. Glue both of the rectangles together flat with, then attach to the card front using dimensionals. 
7. Stamp the daffodil bunch out using memento ink and colour in using daffodil delight and old olive stampin belnds. Die cut out and attach to the front of the card with dimensionals.
8. Stamp the sentiment ( I chose one from the stampset called Easter friends 157737), using versamark ink applying white embossing powder and heat setting with a heat tool. Fussy cut the words out as required and attach to the card front using glue.
9. Finish the card off adding a few of the beautiful Rhinestone Waves basic jewels, which are only available whilst stocks last, so if you'd like them you'd better be quick!

I hope you enjoyed todays project and like I said do pop back next week and I'll share another project with you all using this gorgeous bundle.
Until then take card
Huge crafty hugs 
Natalie x


 Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
£4.75
Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00



2 comments:

  1. Natalie, what a fabulous card, loving your background and beautiful colouring of the daffodils, a bright Easter card. Many thanks for sharing :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Anne your continued support is much appreciated, as was your help to first set my blog up you're such a kind and caring person x Natalie

      Delete