Good morning to you all, and welcome back to my blog where I have a cute little card for you today using the gorgeous 'Playful pets' papers. These papers have really cute little cats and dogs on them and they are a delight to use. So let's begin.......
Cinnamon cider carsdstock
1pc - 4-1/8" x 11-1/2" scored at 5-3/4"
1pc - 1" x 5-3/4"
1 small piece for sentiment
Basic black cardstock
1pc - 4" x 5-5/8"
Playful pets dsp
1pc - 3-3/4" x 5- 3/8"
Sheet with cats on for cutting out
Sheet with wordings on for cutting 1 strip and cutting out elements
Real red cardstock
1pc - approx 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" - rectangle
Basic white cardstock
1pc - approx 3" x 4" - rectangle
Scrap pieces to adhere to the back of all fussy cut elements
1 small piece for stamping sentiment
1pc - 4" x 5-5/8" - inside of card section
Matte black dots
5 - for front of card
Playful pets trim combo
1 length of black and white
Playful pets trinkets
1 heart for front of card
1. Fold and burnish the cinnamon cider card piece for the card base.
2. Glue the black card and the dsp onto the front of the card base.
3. Die cut the largest scalloped rectangle from the real red card piece and then die cut the next largest rectangle from the white card piece. Glue these to each other flat.
4. Take the 1" wide strip cinnamon cider card piece and angle the two ends, now give the ends a slight curl and then glue flat to the card base.
5. Roughly cut out the cats and the other pieces from the dsp that are required and then glue them flat on to the scrap pieces of white card stock before fussy cutting them all out (I like having them glued on to card as this gives them more stability on the front of the card).
6. Cut a strip of the small wording paper, then cut a piece that measures 5-5/8" long (this piece is glued flat to the bottom part of the white inside card section). Glue flat to the inside of card.