Good morning everyone, I'm so excited as today the mini catalogue for August- December has gone live yayyy............ I can now share lots of projects with you all, and those of you who know me will know that christmas cards is my absolute favourite so I'm in my element at the moment in my craft room LOL...........
Today's project I absolutely loved putting together and the finish I think is really great, thanks to all the amazing new products fron Stampn' Up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator not only are the products second to none but I also get to play with them before they go live WIN WIN for me........
So let's get started with todays project..
Real red cardstock
1pc - 14.5cm x 21cm scored on the longside @ 10.5cm - card base
1pc - 5cm x 12cm for the front banner
Scrap piece to die cut 3 x ferns
Whisper white cardstock
1pc - 10.1cm x 14.1cm for the front embossed layer
1pc - 9.7cm x 13.7cm for the inside layer
1pc - 1.8cm x 9cm for the sentiment
Garden green cardstock
1pc - 10.1cm x 14.1cm for the inside layer
Scrap piece ot die cut and emboss 3 x leaves
Poinsettia place dsp
1pc - 4.7cm x 11.5cm for the front banner layer
1 die cut poinsettia from the sheet with these on
Plush Poinsettia speciality paper
1 die cut Poinsettia from the sheet with these on
Soft suede cardstock
Scrap piece to stamp and die cut 1 x berries
Silver foil sheets
Scrap piece for die cutting 2 x ferns
Real red ribbon
Approx 16" to tie a bow around the front layer
1. Cut, score and burnish your card base.
2. Cut and emboss with the embossing folder your front whisper white layer.
3. Cut and glue inside your card the 2 x layers in garden green and whisper white.
4. Cut and stamp (using the Stampin' write marker pens) your sentiment and then angle the side of it to give it a bit of interest.
5. Cut your real red card piece and your dsp piece for your banner, giving both of them tails, which you can do by marking the centre of one end of each piece and then going up 5cm and cuting from each corner to the centre mark. Now you can glue the dsp onto the card piece at the top and bottom giving it a slight curve.
6. Glue the banner piece onto the left side of the embossed whisper white piece of card and then you can wrap the ribbon around this whole piece and tie it into a bow. Secure the bow using a glue dot.
7. Glue this whole piece now to the front of your base card using tear n tape over the ribbon so it gets securd down in place.
8. Having die cut all of your elements for your flower out you can now using a craft knife cut the small flower out of the centre of the die cut flower as in picture below.
(this enables you to get more depth to your flower and it covers the glue dot showing through your vellum flower).
9. Attach all of your ferns and pieces to the back of your flower, where you would like them to be and then using dimensionals attach your flower to the front of your card onto the banner.
10. Attach your sentiment to the front of your card, add some rhinestones and using a glue dot attach your beaded pearl onto your flower. Card finished.
Hope you like the project I absolutely loved putting this together, the suite is such a beautiful combination of papers, vellums stamps, dies and more you really need to give it a look.
Until next time take care and keep crafting.
Big Crafty Hugs
AUGUST host code for on line orders under £150