About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Thursday 2 December 2021

#CCC13 - Daisy Garden


Hi everyone and welcome to another Creative Colour Challenge - #CCC13 this week the colours were :-

Tap on image to go to the post that tells you how to join in.

I love taking part in these colour challenges, and what I love most of all about them is anyone can take part, all you need are the colours and a photo, you don't need to do a blog post to take part so why not join in with them and show us all what you come up with, I'd love to see your creation! 


The card I've made for you today is a very simple card, using the Daisy Garden stampset. Now this is one large beautiful stamp and it's so lovely to create  quick card with.

I took a Basic White thick cardbase - 14.8cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm.
The front of card layer was cut at 14.3cm x 10cm, I actually cut myself 2 of these so that once my stamping and die cutting was done I could glue the two together for a bit of depth.
I stamped the whole of the image (not all of it fits on the card piece), using Soft Succulent ink and then using my Stampin' Blends I coloured the whole image in, the circle was then die cut out from the image and set aside.  I then took my Dark Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend and flicked some of the ink over the stamped image and card piece. 


This gives the card a soft speckled look, which I really love to do!
Both of the card pieces were then glued together, for the depth and attached flat to the card front. 
I die cut a scalloped edge circle, using Cajun Craze cardstock, that was the size up from the circle that was set aside, and glued them together flat using glue.  These were then attached to the card front over the place that has had the circle die cut out of already, using dimensionals. 
The sentiment was stamped from the Sweet as a Peach stampset using Cajun Craze, cut to the size required and then glued to a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock and attached to the card front using a dimensional for the side that hangs over and glue for the rest of it.



The last thing I added were some of the Clear epoxy circles after having coloured them in with the dark Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend.

That's the card finished and I'm very pleased with the way the colours blend together really nicely.  Thanks for the challenge Vickieloudesigns love taking part.

Until next time
Huge Crafty Hugs
Natalie x


 Product List

Clear Block F
[118483]
£16.00
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Natalie, and a fabulous use of the colour combo! Thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete