About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Craftalong Tuesday - Stitched snowflakes/part 2


Hello again everyone and welcome to another craftalong tuesday. Today as promised I have the card I made using up the die cut circle from last weeks project, which I hope you all remembered to keep!

This weeks card is a simple fold card that opens from the top, which I have used basic white thick cardstock for. The layer on the front of the card measures slightly smaller all round than the actual card base, and this has been embossed using both of the folders from the wintry 3D embossing folders, the snowflakes at the top and the pine needles at the botom, you will just need to emboss one of them at a time.



  This has a piece of the Whimsy & wonder papers attached across the middle of it, this measures the same as the cardstock by about 3cm, I used glue to attach it.



I then coloured a length of the organdy glittered ribbon using my dark mint macaron blend, this then gets attached across the middle of the paper and tied into a knot, this whole section is now attached flat to the front of the card base. 
Four of the gorgeous stitched snowflakes have been die cut out and using a blending brush some of the mint macacron ink is applied on two of them.
The circle that was from last weeks project is now attached to the card front using dimensionals. The sentiment that's stamped using mint macaron ink is cut out and attached to the circle, I glued the 'greetings' flat and the 'season's' was attached with dimensonals. The last thing left to do is to attach all of the snowflakes, two of them have been attached together using a dimensional and then attached to the card front flat along with the other ones. Three of the genial gems have been attached to the snowflakes and that is the card finished. Hope you enjoyed the two projects we made over the last two weeks, I love when you can create from the waste of another card piece, it makes the creating such fun.



Until next time
Huge Crafty Hugs
Natalie x


Product List

Genial Gems
[155500]
£7.50
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00


 

2 comments:

  1. Another Christmas beauty, these have got to be my favourite Christmas dsp this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Debbie I think they're mine too such pretty papers I love them they're so easy to create with x Natalie

      Delete