About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Taking a break through August

 Hi everyone, I'm just coming on quickly to let you know that I've decided to take a short break with my Craftalong tuesday through August. I just think with the school holidays and personal holidays, it's time for a break. I will however be resuming with the Craftalong tuesday again in September. I shall  still be posting the odd blog along the way, just not the Craftalong tuesday, which involves getting kits sent out to my lovely ladies.

In the meantime don't forget the mini catalogue has launched and it has some amazing new products inside, which is what I'm going to be playing with in the meantime...... so watch this space!

                                    

Along with the mini catalogue there is the sale-a-bration catalogue with all of the delightful goodies in it that can be yours for free with a qualifying order of £45 so do take a look at it and see what you can grab yourself, it's only available until September 30th 2021.



If you don't already have a demonstrator and live in the Uk and would like me to send you a copy of the mini catalogue and the sale-a-bration brochure then please do get in contact and I'd be more than happy to send you one. Alternatively you can download a copy by clicking on the image in the side bar .

Until next time 
Huge Crafty Hugs
Natalie xx










1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your very well earned break Natalie, it is always beneficial to take a step away from the things we love and come back with renewed enthusiasm and ideas! x

    ReplyDelete