About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Sunday 1 March 2020

Welcome Easter






Good morning everyone and welcome to my second posting.
These are the lovely cards I have made using the really cute 'Welcome Easter'
stamp set by Stampin' Up!
I've loved using this stampset it's a great set to use for easter and for 
welcoming new babies into the world.
The cards I have made are called peek a boo cards and I cased this idea from
a lady called Jennifer McGuire.
The two lamb cards were made using the leftover circles from my main cards
as I don't like to waste things if I can help it.

The papers and coloured card I've used are from the Stampin' Up annual catalogue,
the stampset you will find in the mini catalogue, as you will the beautiful crinkled
seam binding whisper white ribbon too.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at the cards I've shared with you.
Why not pop along to my on line shop and have a look at all the products I've used to create the cards.
If you have any questions please do not hesitata to contact me and I'll be very happy to help you.
Hope you all have a wonderful day

Big crafty hugs
Natalie x



No comments:

Post a Comment