About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Ornate gardens

Good afternoon everyone, what a lovely sunny afternoon it is here in essex.
Thought I would share a card I've made today using the really beautiful new suite from Stampin' Up! called Ornate Gardens, which is going to be available to you from the 1st of April.
The card I have used is Old Olive from Stampin' Up! which goes beautifully with the new suite, the daisy flower is made using 3 layers of the daisies punched out using the medium daisy punch, and the centre of the daisy is one of the perrenial essence floral centres, which I think finishes a daisy off perfectly.
Hope you like the card any questions please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help you.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Big crafty hugs
Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment