About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Thursday 13 February 2020



Hi everyone and welcome to my first ever posting.
I wanted to share with you some projects that I've made using the new Positive thoughts stamp set from Stampin'Up!.
These stamps are absolutely beautiful and a joy to use.
I also used the new die set Nature's thoughts dies which is a co ordination product, these are new products which combined with the stamps make it a lot easier to make wonderful cards.
The papers I've used are from the Parisian blossoms speciality dsp, these papers are exquisite and make your cards look amazing.
Hope you've enjoyed my first share with you.
Please contact me if you have any questions about the projects I make.
Pop over to my on line shop where you'll find all the products I've used today.
Thanks for looking in on me
Big crafty hugs
Natalie xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the positive thoughts set :) lovely fun fold, will have to give it a go, many thanks for sharing and all the best with your new blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Natalie. Congrats on getting a blog up and running, can't wait to see more of your projects. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Vickie its a really beautiful stampset which makes it alot easier to get lovely results out of using it. Thanks for dropping by and having a look really appreciate you taking the time. xx

      Delete