About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Stampin' Up! Start with savings Special Joining Offer!

 


Wow I'm so excited to let you all know about the amazing saving that is coming!  From Thursday 4th November until 30th November 2021 there is a discount on the starter kit!

Now usually this is £99 to buy up to the value of £130 worth of products that you choice yourself, but for this month it's just £75 and you still get the £130 worth of producs! I don't think I've ever seen this before as a demonstrator, and I still can't believe it, this is an amazing offer!

You can add anything you like to your starter kit, it could be - stamps, dies, trimmer, suites it's entirely up to you. 

You can join my team either as a hobby demo, having the discount as you shop or as a business demonstrator growing a team, the choice is yours.

If you'd like anymore information about joining please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I'd love to have you on my team and will help you wherever I can. So don't forget this offer is only on from Thursday 4th November through until 30th November 2021, if it's something you have been thinking about doing now is a great time to do it.

Happy crafting

Huge crafty hugs

Natalie xxx 

CraftyHunnypots

No comments:

Post a Comment