About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Craftalong Tuesday - Gingerbread & Peppermint card

 


Hi everyone, and thankyou to those of you who came back on to see what I made with the other half of my cardstock from last week, I really appreciate it.

So following on from last week, where we made a cute little treat box, I'm now showing you how I made this cute little card, I'm loving how it turned out, but what I love most of all is how quick it was to make!

So my card base for this card is slightly smaller than normal, not alot, and it measures about 14.7cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm.

The front of card Old olive layer measures 10cm x 14.3cm, this is glued flat to the card front. 

The next layer of basic white measures 7cm x 14.3cm and this has some of the dsp glued flat on the reverse side down each long side, and then glued flat to the front of the card.

I fussy cut using my snips, one of these sections out, cutting all around the scalloped edges on both sides and then cut this straight down the middle using my trimmer (this is the dsp glued to the sides of the white card layer).

I then took another piece of basic white cardstock this time it measured 6.5cm x 14.3cm and I ran it through my die cutting machine using the snowflake embossing folder from the Wintry 3D folders, this was attached to the card front using dimensionals.

The mitts were fussy cut out from the papers, I attached some of the gold trim to the reverse side of them using some tear n tape, looping it at the top and tying into a knot, the mitts are then attached to the card front using dimensionals.

The beautiful little flowers from the Pillowbox dies, were attached together with glue, a rhinestone stuck in the middle and then attached to the card front flat.

The sentiment, from the Perfectly plaid stampset, was stamped with Real red ink, fussy cut out and attached to the card front using dimensionals for the 'Merry' and glue for the 'Christmas'.

Card finished, simple, quick and easy to make!

Hope you enjoyed todays project.
Until next time 
Huge Crafty Hugs
Natalie x


Product List
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25
Bone Folder
[102300]
£6.50

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Natalie,vi love this suite of products it is so much fun, such cute images and patterned papers, love your card, many thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card…thanks Natalie

    ReplyDelete