About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Merriest moments - #CCC8


Hi everyone and welcome to another Creative Colour Challenge  and for this week the colours are as seen below......

Click on the image above to see all of the other creations made using this colour combination and see how easy it is to join in with the fun challenge yourself......

So for this colour challenge I immediately thought of this beautiful bundle 'Merriest moments' and it is definitely merry using this bundle and creating with it your project just seems to come alive as you create.

I used an early espresso card base and then a layer of the mossy meadow was embossed with the hybrid embossing folder that is within this bundle, this was glued flat to the front of the card. The next layer which is also mossy meadow was embossed and die cut at the same time and then die cut again with the detailed die, this was attached to the front of the card using dimensionals.

I then die cut the stitched rectangle, this is within the same bundle, using real red cardstock and attached this to the front of the card using dimensionals again. 
All of the foilage was stamped using the three different colour inks and then die cut out, and attached to the card front using glue and a few dimensionals. 

I stamped the sentiment using early espresso ink, cut using my trimmer and then attached using glue. 

Red rhinestones were attached to the card front to add a bit of sparkle.

The final thing I did to add a bit of interest to the foilage was to use a pallette knife and very carefully apply small amounts of the shimmery paste to the leaves, once dry it gives a look of frost on the foilage....... I love it!

Hope you enjoyed what I shared with you and maybe you'll jump onto the #CCC8
and give it a go yourself.

Until next time
Huge Crafty Hugs
Natalie x



Product List

Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

 



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Natalie!! Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria loved this combination thanks for the challenge x Natalie

      Delete