About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Strong Of Heart - #CCC4



Welcome to another CreativeColourChallenge. It's hard to believe that it's come around again already!

This weeks colours are - Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. Now when I first saw these colours I thought 'oh my goodness what am I going to make with these colours', but once I got stuck in I loved what came out of it. If you would like to take part too then click on the image above and see how easy it is to join in with the fun!

So for my card this week I chose to use the delightful stampset called 'Strong Of Heart'. Now this stampset is very special because for every set that is sold Stampin' Up! donate £2.50 to support heart health, so I think it is well worth purchasing for this reason alone. You can find it in the July - December 2021 mini catalogue on page 5 where there are also some really lovely samples made using it.
This was a very simple card and I think the clours look great together.
Thanks Victoria for yet another great colour challenge!


Hope you enjoyed todays make and maybe find time to go and join in the challenge yourself.

Until next time
Huge Crafty hugs
Natalie x

Product List

Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25
Bone Folder
[102300]
£6.50


 

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful xx thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer, fabulous card, you have really used the colours to their best advantage! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Anne I loved how it looked when I'd finished I think these colours look fab together x

      Delete