About Me

My photo
My name is Natalie and I love anything to do with card/paper. I have been a papercrafter for many years now and I never get bored playing with all the wonderful products available. I've been married to my wonderful husband Nathan for 35years now and we are still very much in love with each other as the first day we met each other. We have 3 wonderful children and 5 gorgeous grandchildren so we have lots to be thankful for. Since joining Stampin' Up! in 2018 I've grown so much in confidence with myself and I even tackle technology, which for me is a huge step to have taken, but I'm getting there slowly.

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Boho Indigo meets stitched triangles



Good morning all, what wonderful weather we've been having here in the lovely town of Witham. I've been playing with an absolutely beautiful kit called Boho Indigo Medley Kit and I think it's my favourite at the moment.  The thing I love the most about this kit is that you only need to add glue and your base card as everything else is in the kit, including embelishments, ribbons, dies, stamps, dsp and lots more besides and you can purchase a refill kit when your in need of more dsp or embellishments so it's a complete win win for me.
The card I've made is a card with a square on the side with overhang to the side for adding extra bits. Hope you like it.

Materials needed are:


Very vanilla thick card 

1pc 4 1/4" x 10 1/2" scored on longside @ 4 1/4"  - card base
1pc 4" x 4" for layering piece (die cut through the middle) *
1pc 2" x 2" middle square layer front of card
1pc 1 3/8" x 1 7/8" for sentiment
1pc 3/4" x 3 3/4" for side embossed layer
Scrap piece for die cutting foliage


Night of navy card

1pc 4 1/8" x 6 1/8" for inner/side layer of card
1pc 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" for front of card layer
Scrap piece for die cutting vase

Misty moonlight card

1pc 1" x 4" for side embossed layer
1pc 4" x 4" for die cutting 2 x triangles

Boho Indigo dsp

1pc 4" x 6" for inner/side  layer of card
1pc 1/2" x 6" for under the die cut section *
1pc 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" for middle square layer front of card

Garden green card

Scrap piece for die cutting foliage


Gold foil sheets

Scrap piece for die cutting foliage



1. Cut, score and burnish your card base and then glue your Night of navy layers and your piece of dsp for the inner/side layer.
2. Die cut your Very vanilla piece down the middle from corner to corner with the triangle border die and then glue your dsp strip on to the reverse side (just run your glue either side of the pattern die cut out rather than all over, as this will make it all sticky).
Turn your piece of card with the dsp on reverse right side up and then carefully with scissors just cut the excess dsp off. Glue this piece to the front of your card.
3. Die cut 2 of the largest right angle triangles out of misty moonlight. Now along with the 2 pieces that are cut out for the side of the card, place them all into the embossing folder and run through your die cutting machine.
4. Glue together the 2 pieces for the side of card and then glue these in to place on side of card.
5. Glue your 2 embossed triangles either side of the die cut border on your very vanilla square.
6. Glue together your very vanilla square and dsp piece and glue this to the front of your card using dimensionals.
7. Now the fun part starts and you can glue all of your die cut foliage pieces and your vase ( with ribbon wrapped round it) in to place where ever you'd like them to be.
8. Stamp your sentiment ( I used Night of navy ink) and glue in to place with dimensionals.


Hope you liked the card and have fun making one yourselves. 
Any questions about the card or any of the products, or even if you'd like to join my team ( there is a great offer running till the end of June ) then please don't hesitate to contact me or leave me a comment and I'll contact you.
Thanks for dropping by take care till next time and keep crafting.

Big crafty hugs
Natalie xx



Products used are:

























4 comments:

  1. Wowzer, stunning card, love this layout and all the beautiful elements that you have used to create this lovely card :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne it's such a lovely kit to use and such lovely cards can be made with it x

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say how fabulous all your cards/projects are, they are so professional. Will be following you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say Jane thankyou. So pleased you're following me great to hear xx

      Delete